Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Am Consumed With My Treasures

After Estate Sailing and Tag Sailing, I am totally consumed with the new found treasures.  From research to shipping, I love it all, but it ends up taking time from the other things I love - Blogging!  

Here are some more of our finds from a few weekends ago:  This trip was extra special because my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter came on the adventure too!

Vintage Religious Items - One of our specialties

Arched Mirror With Gesso or Carved Flowers
Stuben-Like Tear Drop Glasses - Can you see the tear drop in the stem?
Etched Quadruple Silverplate Creamer
Etched Quadruple Silver Plate Sugar Bowl


There are a few more things, but a little bit of clean up is needed before the pictures.  

Stay Tuned For My Guest Blogger - Coming Soon!

No comments: