Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day - Free Gifts To Give Yourself!

Circa 1997'ish - They are now 25, 23, 19,
17, and 16
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there, AND to those Women who Mother and Nurture other's children!  As difficult, frustrating, and challenging being a Mom can be, I know none of us would change it for anything in the world.  Because, yes, there are those moments (notice I didn't say days or weeks LOL) that you look at your children and who they have become, and you realize that all of those yuckier moments were well worth the Pride, Love, and Joy you feel inside.  To All of My Kids.  I Love You All.  You Are All Special In Your Own Unique Way!


My Mom and Dad on their First Christmas
I Love and Miss you Both
I remember one day driving somewhere and crying because of what one of my children were going through, and there was really nothing I could do about it.  I just wanted everything they were going through to go away.  As I cried, I wondered if I ever did or went through anything that made my mother cry like I was.  Then I Cried HARDER!  Because I knew there were things I went through and things I did that made her cry.  Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you.      






     Now, let's face it....there are those Father's that say "You're not my mother, why should I get you anything?" (shame, shame, shame!  they have mothered and nurtured your child and for THAT you should be Thankful, Grateful and full of Love for the Mother of your Child.)  So to those "men" out there...change your attitude!


But to All The Moms Out There - give to yourself.  honor yourself.
This is getting posted late in the day...But you Can Honor Yourself Everyday!


#2 wanted to take a hike up to Noble View
It was Beautiful 
http://amcberkshire.org/taxonomy/term/23

I know this is cliche', but stop and smell the flowers.

Stop and look at the beauty of the flowers; really stop and look.

Sit outside, get comfy, and close your eyes.  


The View
Me and 2A sitting on the rock.


Feel the sun warm your skin; feel the breeze caress your face.

Hear the rustling of the leaves, the chirping of the birds,
the chatter of the squirrels.

See the Bird!


Take time to spend with those you love; you don't have to do anything (which is best!), just enjoy each other, even if in silence.


Me and #2 We had a great time up at Noble View
(I did get to go to Church with #1, have a Mother's Day Breakfast at church,
and sit outside and just be together...the rest of the kids were good...lol) 




#2 and 2A Sitting on the Seat - On The Rock


Doing these simple things bring such peace and happiness.  Enjoy!




No Blog Would Be Complete Without a Picture of the Puppies!


Future Son-In-Law With the Pups....Ginger is the Puggle

No comments: