Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to Blogging!

It's been a while since I've been onthis blog because I've been on the “Fibromyalgia Journey”--Andwhat a strange and (wonderful?) journey it has been. I won't boreyou with all the details; suffice it enough to say it has altered mylife and my families life in ways I never thought imaginable. Forthose that know me, they know I don't back down on too much of anything too often, and that I like to live a varied and busy life,and this Fibromyalgia was not going to change that! Ahahaahha....but it did.


I had to quit almost everything I loveto do. What remains in my life are the most important things – myfamily and teaching Sunday School. If there is energy after that itis spent on crafting and repurposing vintage finds and castaways. Iam going to fit this blog in somehow because I love to write, and I'dlike to share my journey with others.

For those that love to repurpose or have a passion for vintage things and a time gone by, I hope youenjoy checking out the before and after pictures of my repurposing;for those of you who have fibromyalgia or know someone who does, Ihope you find understanding and comfort; and for anyone else, I hopeyou find my spiritual journey and my new way of living mindfullyrewarding and helpful in your life too.


Restarting this blog has been on mymind for over a year. One step at a time! And here we go into thewonderful word of Everything Vintage!

No comments: